Perfect for cold days, this seasonal chili will warm your belly and keep you energized.
- 1/2 package of Bob’s Red Mill Whole Grains and Beans Soup Mix
- 9 1/2 cups of vegetable broth/veggie bouillon
- 1 acorn squash
- 4 medium-sized potatoes (cubed)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 can of chunky tomatoes (28 oz)
- 1/4 cup of celery (diced)
- 3 teaspoons of chili powder (adjust to taste preference)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Liquid Aminos or Celtic sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 corn (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- Heat oil, then add onions, celery, and garlic.
- Add broth/water with bouillon.
- Add soup mix, veggies, and herbs/spices.
- Boil for 1/2 an hour and simmer in low heat for 2 hours…or until the beans are fully cooked. *Note: Stir, Stir, and Stir!…so the beans don’t get stuck at he bottom and burn.
This recipe is courtesy of Foodista.com, the cooking encyclopedia that everyone can edit.