- Preheat oven 350F.
- Make sure Phyllo dough is defrosted and ready, but keep it covered so it doesn’t dry out.
- Add zucchini, carrots, onion and garlic to food processor; shred.
- Transfer zucchini mixture to medium sized bowl.
- Melt butter and pour over zucchini mixture.
- Add shredded vegan cheese and stir everything until combined.
- Add in salt, pepper and herbs and mix thoroughly.
- Spray mini muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Melt additional butter.
- Lay Phyllo dough sheets carefully out onto waxed or parchment paper. Cut into 5″ X 5″ squares.
- Quickly and carefully brush each sheet of Phyllo dough with melted butter and press into muffin tin cups.
- Fill cups with zucchini mixture to top and gently fold over extra dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.