These yummy waffles are not only vegan, they don’t have any refined sugar. Healthy, filling, and delicious.
- The first step is to make your flax eggs.
- Mix 4 tablespoons ground flax seeds or chia seeds with 12 tablespoons of water in a small bowl, stir and set aside until fully incorporated. About 10 minutes.
- After your “eggs” are ready, add all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and homogenized.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Grease with a little bit of extra virgin olive oil or melted extra virgin coconut oil. Or spray some non-stick cooking spray.
- After the waffle maker is preheated enough, pour some of the waffle batter, close it and wait until the waffle is cooked. About 3-5 minutes are enough.
- Repeat this process until all of your batter is used.
- Serve the ready waffles with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy the sweet taste.
This recipe is courtesy of Mitko Dzhordzhev via Foodista.com, the cooking encyclopedia that everyone can edit.