This vegan butternut squash recipe is super easy to make. A flat out wrap or tortilla crust make it satisfyingly crunchy. It’s perfect for a meal or party appetizer.
- 1 flat out wrap or tortilla
- 1/2 cup of roasted butternut squash
- 1/4 cup onion – sliced thin
- 1 oz of goat cheese (see recipes below) or vegan chive cream cheese, such as Miyoko’s
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of fresh Spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the wrap or tortilla on the baking sheet
- Spread olive oil on the pizza, add the butternut squash, onions, vegan goat cheese, and spinach
- Bake for 6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Watch so the crust doesn’t burn!
Vegan Goat Cheese Recipe
Here’s a vegan goat cheese recipe by Chef Jana: