- Press the tofu between two sheets of kitchen paper weighted down to disperse any excess moisture. Then cut it into 1.5 inch cubes.
- Chop all the vegetables into large chunks.
- Mix together the dry spices and toss the tofu in so all the chunks are evenly coated.
- Assemble the kebabs, alternating between the tofu and all the veggies. Grill on a hot griddle pan for a few minutes on each side, until the tofu and the veggies are cooked through.
- To make the sauce, finely chop the herbs and stir into the yoghurt with the lemon juice.