- Start by putting all the sauce ingredients together and blend them until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan with a splash of water over medium heat. Once hot, add the broccoli. Sauté for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. You may add more water if the broccoli starts to stick to the pan. Meanwhile, cook the udon noodle according to package instructions.
- Next, add the bell pepper to the broccoli and cook it for two more minutes before adding the pak choi. Let the veggies simmer for another 3-5 minutes. They should still be firm to the bite.
- Heat up the pan with the veggies and add the sauce until it boils up. The sauce should thicken up right now.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles and mix everything. Decorate with cilantro and sesame. Now it’s ready to serve!
This recipe is courtesy of Lisa Alessia Dickenmann via Foodista.com, the cooking encyclopedia that everyone can edit.