- The first step is to make your “eggs”.
- Soak the 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds into 9 tablespoons of water and leave it for about 10 minutes to incorporate.
- Melt the extra-virgin coconut butter with the unsweetened dark chocolate bar on a water bath.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the corn and rice flour, dark cocoa powder, stevia, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- After that, add the vanilla almond milk, vanilla extract and the ready flax eggs. Mix again.
- Add the melted coconut butter and chocolate bar to the bowl also.
- Finally, add the crushed walnuts into the batter and mix everything together very well. Until everything is well combined.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F or 175°C degrees.
- Take a baking dish or spring form pan and place a baking or parchment paper on the bottom. Grease it some more coconut butter or spray some non-stick cooking spray to prevent the brownies from sticking.
- Pour the ready brownie batter into the greased dish.
- Bake it for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After baking, remove from the oven, cut into pieces, serve and enjoy.
This recipe is courtesy of Mitko Dzhordzhev via Foodista.com, the cooking encyclopedia that everyone can edit.